Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By the lake cutting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
James
Admin

By the lake cutting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:43 pm

"I like all heroes that aren't Superman, he's boring" I yawned. "I don't really want to be a superhero really. I just like using my powers."

Mosto f the people at this camp wanted to be superheroes. I was definitely not one of them.
Back to top Go down
https://campjustice.rpg-board.net
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Juliet got up and put her hand on the tiger boy's shoulder.
"Look, kid. You stand out. That's amazing, really. Now, I'm not gonna sugercoat this but, kids are gonna make fun of you because thay are jealous. Trust me, it may hurt now but later it'll give you an edge." She said looking deep in his eyes. Then she looked over at the other one.
"I agree. Superman..eh."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:54 pm

I didn't quite know what do do. "Eric... I'm not out casting you. And yes I was only guessing from your feelings. Your cool and as mixed up as me." I say. I knew how he felt. He couldn't him 'em. But he could try masking them.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:00 pm

"Really? Cause last I checked, not being able to go in public without someone calling animal control was a handicap." I've the story before. Short people are told they'll grow and overweight people are told they'll loss weight; no one really know that. It's just a story to make people feel optimistic and good about themselves.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:08 pm

She sighed.
"Look, nino. You were meant to be differant. I know how hard it is to be differant and an outcast. At home I'm the biggest freak, a diabla. We were meant to be this way. Wether it was from our looks or rumors or what." She said and took a breath.
"Have you ever heard of the show Glee? Well it's about these differant kids who come together and sing. In one episode they write their own songs for a compotion. I think you should hear one og the songs." She held out an earbud for him and had Loser like me ready ready to play.

Last edited by hunter11 on Thu May 12, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:19 pm

"For me, I can't run without risking needing a new pair of shoes," I said, "Or crashing into objects and hurting myself...."

"Every time some one turns around I either have a new pair or shoes or I crashed and hurt myself" I continued "Or both"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:58 pm

"I can't go anywhere without yelling at someone and knocking them over really hard with wind." I say. I whisper under my breath I say, "Wind is my only friend."
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:12 pm

"If the wind's your only friend, then who am I?" I know we just met, but I still felt like we had a close connection. Maybe that was just me though. Maybe I was just another stranger to her.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:18 pm

"We're the people that people avoid because we're different[" I said, "We're just the people who are outcasts and are going to end up saving everyone later"

"People don't like people who are different but when something bad happens we're the first people to fix it."

Last edited by Armada on Fri May 13, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:25 pm

"Your a friend. But you don't know my secrets. And there are plenty to know. The wind is the only thing that knows them all." I say. I remembered growing up. People would not even sit at the same table as me at anywhere. The wind didn't care who I was.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:43 pm

"I've always hated being amongest the crowd. I always stood out with the way I look. I was never able to fit in." Juliet mumered. She took it that Eric didn't want to listen and put her mp3 back in her bag.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:00 pm

"I've never fallen into pure presser, though I've never liked being an outcast. I understand Claire." These people were like my family now. I needed a family. Mom disowning me was pretty ruff.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:10 pm

"Being normal and fitting in is overrated" I said, "I can pretend to be normal but the minute I reveal I got powers people act like I don't exist"

"But when people can see I can do something for them they try to act like they never did that"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:46 pm

"Even if I didn't have powers I still wouldn't be normal. (small laugh) Even if I was normal in every way physically I still wouldn't we normal. And no not empathy!" I say. I hated my past! Getting mad I blow wind really hard across the water. Getting over the anger... I start to cry.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:07 am

Juliet grinned a little.
"They just wanna be losers like us. We are the ones that make the day, so they just want to act like that just cause they're normal and don't like us in the spotlight." Juliet said.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:53 am

"Amen!" I look at Claire. Silver droplets of water was falling from her eyes. She was crying. "Claire, is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

"It's not like the spotlight is anything special," I said. "It's an extremely overrated experience."

"Save a person or two and bam, the media's all over it. I use my powers as a hero just once and they they tracked me down like a animal."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:27 pm

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I say about to blow everyone away from me... but... I remembered that he liked me...and I liked him... and I didn't need to hide from him. I calm the wind in fall to my knees. Why was I crying again?
Back to top Go down
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Juliet walked over and hugged Claire. She began to murmmer to Claire in Spainish.
"Every thing is ok." Juliet said in English. "She never slows down. She doesn't know why but when she's all alone, feels like it's all coming down. She won't make a sound. The shadows are long and she fears if she cries that first tear, the tears will not stop raining down. So stand in the rain, stand your ground. Stand up when it's all crashing down. Stand through the pain, you won't drown and one day what's lost can be found." Juliet sang in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:05 am

I recognized the song almost immediately. "You stand in the rain! She won't make a sound. Alone in this fight, with herself, and the fears whispering, "If she stands, she'll fall down." She wants to be found. The only way out is through everything she's running from. Wants to give up and fall down. So stand in the rain! Stand you ground! Stand up when it's all crashing down! You stand through the pain, you won't drown and one day what's lost can be found. You stand in the rain!"

~ Kay, if you're wondering what the crap we're singing, here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZjRMa7Pmj4&feature=related ~
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:52 pm

I stand there clueless about what they were singing. I was standing there attempting to look like I did. I eventually learned the tone of the song and started to hum along.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Juliet finnished up the song and started to rub her hand up and down Claire's back. She looked over that Eric with approvel.
"Not bad, not bad at all. Not a whole lot of peaple know about Superchick much less boys." Juliet said with a slight bit a awe. The end of her mouth moved upwards.
"Do you know any other of their songs?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:06 am

I toss Juliet my I Pod. It consisted of mostly Skillet, Superchick, Toby Mac, and House of Heroes. I had a thing for Goatee Records. "There you go. That answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:50 pm

"I never heard of this song until now," I said. "I don't listen to music often."

"That makes me weird I guess. Not counting the superpowers though."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Juliet stared at the musci list.
"Woah you're a Skillet fan too. We have much to talk about." She said with nod. She looked up at Gary.
"How can you..not listen to music? Music is the best thing ever created." Juliet said alittle shocked. How could anyone not like the magic spaell of music?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

By the lake cutting
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Justice :: Camp Justice :: The Lake-
Jump to: