Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By the lake cutting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl
Admin

By the lake cutting Empty
PostSubject: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:28 pm

I sit down next to the lake looking at the surface. Sighing I look around seeing if anyone was around. Seeing no one I point my hand at the top of the lake and make the wind blow across the lake making a bit of a wave. I smile a bit. Wind was my only friend now. I stop and put my long hair over my shoulder and get out my scissors. Was I really going to cut my hair?
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:14 pm

"Boo!"
"What are you up too?" I asked.
I like using my powers to play around, being a hero is too much work. I don't see how people do it.
Back to top Go down
https://campjustice.rpg-board.net
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:23 pm

I look at the kid. "Very scary. And I am doing nothing. Leave me alone!" I say a bit shouting and wind blew hard almost knocking us both over. Stopping the wind I put the scissors away and start to walk way rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:28 pm

"Sorry for trying to be nice!" I said. "Did they make a law against being friendly that I wasn't aware of?"
Why can't people just try to relax and stop being so serious. I mean, why so serious?
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:45 pm

I role my eyes again. "No. But I am a bit busy. Leave. Me. Alone." I could tell this guy was just being friendly. My empathy made me want to be friendly too but I wasn't going to be. I sigh. "Look. I am not really in the mood right now. I am trying to make a new life for my self." Patting the scissors in my bag.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:47 pm

"Hey! What's wrong?" I climb out of the bushes, revealing myself. I was wearing tattered jeans and a casual button-up shirt that was unbuttoned. I wasn't wearing gloves or shoes so my black claws gleamed in the sun light. I look at the girl and then at the boy. "Is he bugging you?"
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:53 pm

"I have done anything!" I said. "Why do people always assume I'm the bad guy?"
Again this is what I get for being nice, I sighed. How come nice people never win? I then run off in the other direction, to the other side of the lake.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:59 pm

I roll my eyes again. I look at the kid in front of me now. "Tiger boy?" I say with a slight smile. "That would be a good super name for you." I say with out thinking. I sigh. "Who are you by the way. Can't ask him now but sense it seems to have come to talking I'm Claire." I say about to get my scissors again.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:02 pm

"Haha, tiger boy, I haven't heard that one before. I'm Eric Zulu." I watch her as she keeps her hand on the bag. "What's in the bag?" I ask curiously.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Maybe I should just run around the lake a few times, I said as I approached the other side of the lake. Yeah that's waht I'll do. Run around the lake.

I passed two kids with a few books, boring. I hate books. I've only been running for about a few minutes now?

Oh cool look it's that tiger kid and that girl, and a rock?
Next thing I knew I was face down on the ground. Stupid rock.
"Owww"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:19 pm

I giggle. "I am going to try to change my identity but changing my appearance." I say pulling out the scissors. "See?" I say putting my hair over my shoulder again. "It's to long. Well to my liking."
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:23 pm

"Don't cut your hair! It's pretty! and it smells nice," I say streaking my fingers through her hair. I sigh. "Well, if you want your hair shorter, at least let me do it."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:37 pm

"Running faster than a professional race-car is dangerous" I groaned.

"Freaking hurts when you trip on a rock and fall on your face"

I managed to push myself back up.
"I'm okay if any one was wondering" I sighed.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:42 pm

I smile a little. "I want to cut my hair..." I say handing the scissors to Eric. "It will be the same just shorter. It reminds me of my dark past WHICH I don't want to talk about." I say waiting for him to cut my hair.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:47 pm

I stroll around her.I place my finger on her neck, just above her shoulders. "Is here good?" I look at the guy standing on the other side of her. "I'm glad you're O.K."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:56 pm

"I think I should get my clothes lined with body pads or something," I said. "you know to reduce the pain and damage on impact with an object, something like that"

"Not a bad idea actually. I'm going to look into that"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:01 pm

I giggle. You do that. And yes that's about good. Thanks alot by the way." I say. The guy who fell hurt. Under my breath I say, "Darn empathy."
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:06 pm

"O.K. then" I take one hand and grab her hair, and I take the other and use my fingers to cut her hair. Her hair fell limp in my hand. "There we go!" I walk around to her front again. "So... you have empathy huh?"
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:13 pm

"I swear, the people who control this reality are making me into some sort of joke" I muttered. "Not cool, make someone else into your joke"

I check my pockets and pull out my phone to check if its okay.

"Doesn't look crushed..." I said... "Screen looks a little cracked but I'll see if that kid who can manipulate matter can fix it."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:21 pm

I giggle. "No. My mom could. I just inherited it. I can control the wind. Your a tiger and he can run fast." I say. Looking at the two and smile mischievously. I (with just my mind) make a huge gust of wind knocks the two boys over then I giggle.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:37 pm

I fly backwards. But since cat's always land on their feet, no damage was done. "If memory serves me correctly, empathy means you can sense others emotions." The last thing I wanted anyone to do, is sense my thoughts or emotions. There was some pretty serious stuff going on up there.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:58 pm

A sudden gust of wind knocks me back to the ground
"Well I can deal with the pain," I said getting up.

I then look at my cellphone to see if its okay. Didn't look to seriously damaged. Empathy means they can read my emotions.... That's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:13 pm

"Sadly for me I absorb the emotions. It's really bad because there so much bad emotions in the world... I get really upset sometimes. You guys caught me at a bad time. I am OK now. Sorta. Ether way my empathy is more of a curse from what I've seen." I sigh. "See those kids over there? See their laughing? The girl loves the guy but the guy feels ashamed. He;s probably going to break up with her. Poor girl."
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:19 pm

If tigers blushed, I'd be blushing. I never had thought of attraction as an emotion. Hopefully she'd be to focused on other people than me."So... You're pretty good at that aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:23 pm

"Absorbing emotions?" I asked. "I never knew empathy could be like that"

"I always thought it was more about sensing others emotions" I said "Learn something new everyday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting Empty

Back to top Go down

By the lake cutting
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Justice :: Camp Justice :: The Lake-
Jump to: