Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By the lake cutting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl
Admin

By the lake cutting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:35 pm

"I wish I couldn't. When my dad..." realizing where I was going with that I stop. I look at Eric. He was crushing on me. I tilt my head a little. He had good reason. "I can do both. It sucks. And don't ask me about my dad. I will not talk about it.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:41 pm

"Hey, I understand bad parents. My dad was the best imaginable. When things went wrong." I show off my claws. "He thought I was dead. He committed suicide, my mom thought I killed him, and she disowned me. End of story." Maybe that would make her more comfortable. I wanted to know what went on with her and her dad.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:49 pm

"How come other people have more interesting lives than me?"

"Nothing really special never happened in my life. My parents were normal, my school was normal, even the name of the town I lived in was normal," I said. "Then not too long ago I got my powers."

I hate normal.
Back to top Go down
https://campjustice.rpg-board.net
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:59 pm

I sigh. "Good for you. I will not talk about my past." I say again. I thought about my mom. I wonder where she is right now. If she's even alive now. I sigh. "Really not something I was to speak of."
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:09 pm

"I understand." I look over at the couple that Claire addressed earlier. The male said something to the girl who smacked him across the cheek before running off, burying her hands in her face."Um, wow. You're really good Claire."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:16 pm

"Typical camp drama."
"Empathy would make dealing with that a pain..." I said.
Now that I think about it, empathy would make a life in general more difficult. That would be one of the more difficult powers to manage.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:24 pm

I blink hard and sit down. "It is. Poor girl. Oh remember when you fell and hit your... everything? (I giggle) I could feel that. I really don't like that power." I stair at my reflection on the water. My hair looked good. "I'm sorry I was so mean earlier."
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:30 pm

If Claire could feel the emotions of the girl, I would have half the mind to walk up to the dude and give him a good licking. "Claire, if you can feel peoples pain why don't you just, you know, not use that power?" I immediately know I asked a stupid question. she couldn't not use that power.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:58 pm

"It's okay, really" I said.
"And I don't think empathy works like that"

"Its not a power like heat vision, something that you can control" I continued, "Or at least that's what I was told"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:02 pm

"I should try to learn but it's really hard. Not as easy as the wind." I say looking up. "Nether of you know how hard it is to grow up like that? Knowing everyone's feelings and feel them too." I sigh and look at the water again.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:09 pm

"You're right, we don't know. But we can try to understand." I smile at her. "You want a soda or something? People usually give things free when they think they're about to be eaten."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:04 pm

"No but I had to grow up in the most ordinary place on earth, you didn't need to know what other people's emotions were," I said.
But I do know how it's like to miss the bus to school and literally have to run to school to get there. I remember that, that's when I discovered my powers. Haha good times.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:41 am

"Something funny is that I know when people like me but those feeling don't affect me like hate and anger do. BUT sometimes I do feel the same. Sort of." I say winking at Eric hoping he got the clue. "And yes I would like a coke."
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:56 am

If only tigers blushed. WAIT! I'm half human! does that mean I blush? "Cool! Here or off campus? Or do you want Speedo here to make a soda run?" I laugh a little bit. "Come on man, I'm only joking."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:33 pm

"I don't even know where the nearest place to by soda is, I don't even know where this camp is" I said, "Tried to look it up once on the GPS on my phone but apparently this place can't be seen by satellite"

"But that's not surprising, after all, this place does have to be kept secret since our affiliation with Batman and the rest of the Justice League,"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:38 pm

"No offence but Batman is a bit..boring. In fact most heros seem to be." the girl up in the near by tree spoke. She climbed down like a monkey. Her black and blue hair was pulled up in a ponytail and her blue eyes shined with passion. Wether or not what sort of passion was unknow by anyone exsept for the young Hispanic. The passion that burned through her eyes was constently changing. Right now it was intreaged. She walked passed the tiger boy saying, "Move it Stripes." She didn't mean to sound rude but she wasn't going to apologize. She never did at first. She stood by Speedy and the girl looking at the whole group. She was wearing a black tank top and jean shorts. Her feet were in a comfy pair of flip-flops. Her eyes were out lined with black eyeliner as normal. Her back pack was hanging by on strap on her right shoulder. Her locket dangled around her neck some-what loosely. She crossed her arms across her chest abit dencfencivly.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:36 pm

"Batman funds the place," I said "Wasn't for him we would have no camp."

"Batman's not the most interesting hero out there but still. We can at least be grateful"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:44 pm

The girl raised her eyebrow at the kid.
"He may fund it but even if he didn't we could still support ourselves. Plus who said anything about being ungrateful? I just said he was a stick in the mud." Juliet snapped. Juliet unzipped her backpack and pulled out a note book and pencil. She quickly wrote:

Batman, Hero, stick in the mud.

"So I suppose I never introduced myself. I'm Juliet Martinez." Juliet felt no remorse for snapping at the boy. She only felt impatiatent. She put her notebook and stuff back in her backpack and pulled out her mp3.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:32 pm

I knew already I was going to not like this girl and I could feel her feelings. "Look. Why are you feeling like that! Say sorry! NOW!" I say loudly to her.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:21 pm

"Wait-wha-what? Whar are you talking about?" Juliet demanded but not out of anger but out of shock. What the hell was she talking about? she thought then it hit her.
'You have empathy don't you? And defently a kind of heart will most likely be broken badly." She said and kicked off her flip flops and sat down dangling her feet in the water.
"You saw that cuople breaking up over there right? poor girl, her boyfriend was cheating on her. I already have the pefect song for her to sing to that nasty guy. C-low Green's Forget you Glee style. It's perfect for what I have in mind." she said making the idea so happy about singing to that guy and his other girlfriend. She was infact happy about the idea.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:07 am

I stand in the spot Juliet placed me, silently muttering, "I can't hit a girl. I can't hit a girl." When Claire called me tiger boy, she meant it playfully. This chick offended me on purpose. I make a fist and squeeze hard, to let my anger out. Then my claws. Which sort-of hurt since I was still making the fist.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:43 pm

"Batman's hardly boring if you compare him to Superman," I said "Superman, he can do anything, that's why he's boring."
Superman can fly and lift mountains. Shoot lasers out of his eyes and is immune to most forms of injury and near invincible. That's why he's boring.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:20 pm

"Wonder Woman is my favorite. Oh by the way," Juliet said looking over at the boy with stripes, "I can hear you and don't get your underwaer in a twist. I was only kidding." She sair arching a eyebrow and a corronr of her mouth lifted. Her blue eyes stared at his head on, daring him to try something and filled with humor.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:33 pm

I sigh and make the wind blow really hard for a minute then settle it down. "What ever. A super hero is a superhero. I personally like Green Arrow but that's just me." I say rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:36 pm

I let go of my clenched fist. "Only joking. Right." Tiger Boy: the joke of the day. I was as abnormal as the next guy. So why was I always the outcast? I was a reject to regular humans and apparently mutants too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

By the lake cutting
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Justice :: Camp Justice :: The Lake-
Jump to: