Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James
Admin

Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:14 pm

I smiled. Clever hiding spot, I thought as I walked around the bush.
"Found you," I said.
Back to top Go down
https://campjustice.rpg-board.net
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:49 pm

^^ Francesca ^^

She grinned at him, popping up from behind the foliage.
"Nahh, it wasn't a clever hiding spot. It was actually really dumb." she shrugs, walking out from behind the bush. "RIGHT! James, your turn to hide. I'll count over there, by that tree, kay?" She might have asked him, but she didn't wait for a reply, instead running over to the tree and starting the process of counting to fifty.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Okay. Hiding spot hiding spot.... I ran over in the opposite direction and climbed a nearby tree. I hid up in the leaves and stayed quiet. I sat still like a statue, hidden in the leaves. There was no rule that said I couldn't climb trees.
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:01 pm

^^ Francesca ^^

"Coming! Ready or not!"
she shouted out in a sing-song voice. She had no idea where he was, or where he could be. All she knew was that he was in the immediate area. "Jaaames! Where are you?" she called out again, trying to trick him into falling for the silly trick. She continued to look, checking up every tree and behind every bush until. . . "FOUND YOU!" she exclaimed, seeing a pair of legs crouched above her in a branch.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:31 pm

"Dangit!"
I got up from my spot and jumped down from the tree. I landed on my feet skillfully like how a ninja would.
"I could of teleported myself to another dimension using magic but that wouldn't have been fair."
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:19 pm

^^ Francesca ^^

"Well, I could have transported to a different place within the time stream." she giggled, suddenly bored of the game of Hide and Seek. "By the way, if you ever want to travel back in time, just ask me. We could go someplace fun, like world war two!
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:54 pm

"Or around the time of Camelot," I replied. "It would probably be nice to see what it used to be like."

Before Morganne LeFaye got to it and burned it to the ground. It would probably be nice to see Jason before he turned the way he is today.
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:00 pm

^^ Francesca ^^

After thinking for a few minutes in silent contemplation, an idea hit Francesca like a bullet from a gun.
"What if we go now? Nothing stopping us, and a trip to Camelot would be pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:03 pm

"The fact that if Jason sees us back then, he'll probably ground me for the rest of my life in the present.... Actually nothing stopping us." I replied. "Jason doesn't remember every face he sees. Plus the chances of us running into him are next to nothing"
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:19 pm

^^ Francesca ^^

A wicked smile flickered across her face, before being replaced by the standard overly-happy grin. Taking hold of his hand gently, she met his eyes with hers.
"Okay, so all you have to do is think about where you want to go; imagine Camelot castle, picture yourself inside. I'll do the rest." she told him, imagining the scene herself. This better work. . . she cursed inside her mind, focussing incredibly hard on her soul, trying to activate her secret powers. Closing her eyes, she felt herself, and James, be pulled into the Time Vortex, a place that had almost became a home to her over the years. Now, let's find Camelot. Opening her eyes, she searched for an inner portal that resembled Camelot with one hand, keeping a firm grip on James with the other. He did not want to get lost in here without her to guide him. Eventually, she found one, and leapt through it, dragging James behind her. They landed with a thump on a soft, grassy bank.
"Jaames. We're here."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:25 pm

I imagined Camelot inside my mind. The Knights of the Round Table and their Castle before it was reduced to rubble and ash.

Wait I'm not imagining this. I think I'm looking at it. So this is what Camelot was before my adoptive father made a very poor decision. I wonder if a souvenir or two would effect the time stream...
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:31 pm

"Whatever you do, don't touch or move anything. Talking to people is fine, unless it's a conversation that could change time, and don't mention the future or anything. If they ask why you're dressed weirdly, just say you're from France." Quickly filling him in on the Time Traveller's Code, she started to walk towards the castle itself. "Also, if something is monumental to history, make sure you go there as soon as possible. Fact - it's what makes this power so interesting."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Wonder if I could talk to Merlin while I'm here, maybe I can pick up a few tips of magic from him. I started walking towards the castle. I'm pretty sure this one belongs to the Knights of the Round Table, if my adoptive father's descriptions were accurate. They probably were.

Last edited by James on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:50 pm

"So, James, where to first? Merlin? King Arthur? Or maybe you'd prefer to meet great great great great great times 100 grandfather Blood?" she asked him, jumping off the grass onto a cobble path. "Just remember the rules of time travel, mkay?"
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:01 pm

"First I want to talk to Merlin and get advice for my magic studies." I replied. "Then maybe talk to great times a hundred great grandfather Jason."

If only you knew the truth about it all.

I started to walk along the path towards the castle. Magic has hardly changed since the dawn of time, only the people that use it. Maybe getting advice from an expert would help.

Last edited by James on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:09 pm

"Awesome! Let's go to Merlin first - like I said before, you want to stay around the historical types of people. They're the most interesting, according to the big book of time travel." Another burst of energy filled her bloodstream, and she ran off way infront of James, leaving him to walk up the path in his own slow pace. Francesca was sure that she could trust him, which was rare, but there was still a niggling feeling inside her. As if he wasn't telling the whole truth.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:19 pm

I quickened my walking pace a little. I don't need to make a scene, I'll probably end up grounded if I do. I'm not allowed to interfere or speak of the future. I can at least see Jason before his life turns for the worst and talk to Merlin, the greatest wizard of all time.
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Rolling her eyes, Francesca tapped her foot impatiantly on the path as she waited for James to catch her up. Some people were just so slow. or maybe it was her who was just fast. Nevermind.
"OKAY! According to the history books, Merlin lived right over there!" she pointed in a general north-eastwards directing, before setting off again, waiting for James to follow her.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:03 pm

I quickened my pace once again, I was more or less jogging now. Perhaps I should tell her the truth. The truth being that the Jason here isn't me great great great great grandfather but the very same Jason that is my adoptive father. The truth being my adoptive father caused the fall of Camelot and he's immortal. That truth.... I'm not supposed to tell people that though.
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Raising her eyebrow slightly, Francesca sensed something was wrong with James. Maybe it was some unknown secondary power working inside her, but she could sort of hear what he was thinking; random thoughts and words jumping into her ears. Ignoring the words, she switched on another smile.
"So James, how cool it it going to be to meet Merlin?"
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:04 pm

"Pretty cool," I replied. "I mean how many living people can brag that they have meet Merlin of Camelot? None that I know of."

Technically the last part of none was a lie too, Jason could brag about that as well. Someone outside of Jason and Morganne Le Faye can't.
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:15 pm

"I know, right? Not many people can brag that they've been to the Somme either, except me. It was a nasty place, believe me." She shuddered at the memory of the battle, the memory of the blood, the memory of the gunshots. She hadn't meant to go there; she wanted to go to somewhere with sun, not the Somme.
"Let's go say hai then. No time like the present."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:37 pm

"I agree," I replied. "No time like the present."

Maybe I can visit the Roman Empire as well. I want to be anywhere but the present time. Because in the present is where my life is a horrible nightmare of an existence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2