Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruiting New Members. (Private to Moonhalo and Alexander).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Recruiting New Members. (Private to Moonhalo and Alexander). Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members. (Private to Moonhalo and Alexander).   Recruiting New Members. (Private to Moonhalo and Alexander). EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:51 pm

I read his mind but it was to late the both hit me at the same time. I felt a rib crack but I shot at him a spiked wooden board. Where was a kid with healing powers. I search every kid but couldn't find one. I was in pain but I got out of my crouching position.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members. (Private to Moonhalo and Alexander).   Recruiting New Members. (Private to Moonhalo and Alexander). EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:46 pm

"Hm! Cool powers, not compared to mine though," I said and flung a blast of pure gravity straight towards her face. This was too easy, she was showing off and didn't have time to react if she did, well... she's something else cause the gravity is already grabbing her and stopping her in her place. I made a blast of Gravity come up behind her as well. One or the other, its gonna hit her.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members. (Private to Moonhalo and Alexander).   Recruiting New Members. (Private to Moonhalo and Alexander). EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:40 pm

"You missed the best part though. You don't know what else I can do. " I set into his mind and send a message. Yes this is another part of my power I don't steal from anyone.I can get into peoples minds, read then and control some of them.I feel some kids power around the room. Another gravity kid. Perfect. I feel his power filling me.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members. (Private to Moonhalo and Alexander).   Recruiting New Members. (Private to Moonhalo and Alexander). EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:35 pm

"I'm not that much of an idiot Kari. I know your a power mimic and want to use my powers the problem is though, my powers would crush you. They would probably destroy from the inside out. So lets not try huh," I said "I sensed your powers were power mimicry by the gravity of your powers just so you know. The name is Terran. I'm looking for new talent. I would like to fight you to see if your worth it, steal somebody else's power from the room and fight me," I said not moving my expression a little. She's a rookie, I've been here for over ten years, yes I will defeat you, I just wonder how long will it be until I take her down.. thats the question.... Hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members. (Private to Moonhalo and Alexander).   Recruiting New Members. (Private to Moonhalo and Alexander). EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:14 pm

I walk in. I could sense his powers. "Gravity cool." I smile and I knew I could do the same now but I didn't want to spoil his fun. "Name's Kari."
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Recruiting New Members. (Private to Moonhalo and Alexander).   Recruiting New Members. (Private to Moonhalo and Alexander). EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:12 pm

I walked into the Arena. I'm looking for new talent, everyone greeted me. I was popular, I just don't know how. I greeted them back warmly, I cracked a few jokes which made everyone laugh. Fools. They're like everyone else, thinking life or death doesn't matter. God. I tried out some of my Gravity attacks on a dummy in the corner. I crushed it into a ball and ripped it in half. It was too easy. I sat down, and tied my shoes... there she was...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting New Members. (Private to Moonhalo and Alexander).   Recruiting New Members. (Private to Moonhalo and Alexander). Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting New Members. (Private to Moonhalo and Alexander).
Page 1 of 1