Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Daniels

Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Carry over from https://campjustice.rpg-board.net/t33-arrival-of-jack-daniels-open (Continue here.)

Jack opened the Cabin door ignoring the girl and smiled looking around at the metal, scraps, plugs, wires, and all the other things. He walked forward lifting a piece of glass and muttering something it flashed growing thin as code flew across it. Metal pieces flew up attaching to the glass until it was a Holo Board with countless data running across it. He moved over to a bench and sat down closing his eyes visualizing what he needed.

The entire cabin seem to shake as parts flew around in the air coming together, separating, configuring as more and more flew in slamming into a wall until a computer that would make NASA drool was pressed against the wall with a large holo computer and hundreds of dials, lights, symbols and more. What would have taken weeks took Jack only seconds as e stood up and walked to it. "This is Max he will configure with everything electronic in this whole camp he will be my eyes and ears hear while I am occupied. Please introduce yourself it's a A.I. Artificial Intelligence it will learn." Jack turned around smiling at the cabin.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:42 pm

I run in "Jack watch out!!" A huge wooden bar fall out and I send a flame at it. The flame engulfs it before it hits Jack. "As I said wait for me. I know you love this cabin and were in a hurry but you have to wait. I can be just as smart as you but even I know to listen to people who has been here longer than me.' I walk to my tidy bunk while the rest of the bunks were a messy place. I pull out a few sandwiches and sodas and chips. "Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Location : Somehwere out there, beneath the bright blue sky...

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:37 am

"Yes!" Kristen cried grabbing the chips. After popping the bag open easily, Kristen finished the entire bag of chips. Opening her palm and letting the bag sit there, Kristen cast a shadow over it with her other hand, and the bag disappeared. She looked at Jack's newest creation, Max. "In only a few seconds? she asked somewhat surprised. "Impressive, Jack. Does it take you to build most creations?
Back to top Go down
Jack Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:45 am

Jack looked at the pair and chuckled laying his head back. "It depends on what i am building and how much knolwedge and energy I have of the object. Being a super genius it doesn't take me long to learn the machine and when it talsk to me it's even faster. However what would take years would take me weeks, Months take hours, weeks take seconds, and what would take only a hour would be instant. But I have to have knowledge or a blue print to make it. I made Max with my knowledge of super computers and sc-fi shows. I believe a Holo-Computer can be built and so I was able to build it. I can build anything but if you want something specific you have to spring for the parts."

Jack reached out to some parts and began to form a bunch of metal flying together until a Smoothie machine sat in he middle of the room. He walked over and pulled the lever and sighed. "I can make the machine sadly I don't have any of the necessary stuff to make the actual smoothie."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:55 am

Kristen nodded, impressed at what the boy could do. "I agree," she said. "Good smoothies always are a good treat." Kristen grabbed one of the chairs and sat on it, facing Jack. "So, Jack, how's everything outside the Camp? Is everything still running smoothly?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Jack laughed as he sat back picking up his Holo-Computer and activated it looking over blue prints for machinery and building excavations. "Hey do either of you know someone who is good at Building designs and blue prints? I want to try something just to see if I can do it. I'm gonna make a Laboratory for me and my inventions. I have a master idea but it's gonna take time."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:07 pm

"Your looking at her." I pop at chip in my mouth. "I learned from the best." I pick up a piece of paper from under my bed and draw a building to scale and add in every detail. I show Jack.
Back to top Go down
Jack Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Jack looked at the other woman and smiled leaning forward. "I have a vision to one day create the ultimate technological city. A City on a Roaming Island with different cultures, buildings, and people of all powers. A Haven and a place of safety. Good, Evil it matters not the Island itself is what matters." Jack activated his tech belt and pulled out a blue print to a massive Island with six cities on it and the largest was full of buildings designed to be the biggest in the world. "The City with the buildings is called high Town. I will make this one day it will take many months almost a full year to create for I will work through my powers and my machines. I need architects, superhero's. People who can manipulate Nature, super strength, flight, vibrations. In other words I need this full camp's cooperation to build a masterpiece."

Jack sat back a smile on his face as he let his grand idea sink into the pair.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Kristen listened to James' plan. "That's one amazing plan, James," she said. "Well, I'm in you can count on that. Just give me a call and I'll be there to help."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:48 pm

I nod my head. So many plans. "You already have someone who can do blueprints, read minds and make and control fire." I wait and smile. "That would be me by the way. Then you have 2 superheros with you already." It would be better than living on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Jack Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Jack chuckled activating his two droids who stood guard at the door. "This Island will be the key to world revolution. Nations, Countries. They will be afraid of what we create because they don't control it. We will the supers of the world, the most gifted creators. Writers, musicians, architects, historians, engineers. The Island will not be for just one kind it will be the very symbol of moving forward. I want to create the grandest stage of them all but quietly, secretly. The world is not ready to dive into change but change began when i was born. I know that is a little far fetched but this Island has always been in my head and it must be made."

Jack stood up and walked over to some pieces of metal and raised his hand as all the parts , metal, chips, wires, circuits and everything else flew into a design moving twisting, shifting until a Giant island floated above them a good five feet long and ten feet in diameter. On it were six cities with Hightown being the biggest of them all and alight with beauty and wonder. "This will be our creation and one day so will this." Hos eyes flicked and left overs created a Star ship as big as the island. "It will be powered by raw energy not fuel ha I will make that obsolete. The world isn't ready for the future but the future is ready for us. Join me in making this come true and we will make a world of peace and technology like never seen before." His voice was deep, powerful and full of pride and confidence. His eyes were alight with his dream and he wanted to share that dream with his new friends.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:15 pm

I smile and nod. "Its almost like a new world. New kingdoms need laws. One question what will be this raw energy? Oh another question how many people do we need to get this going?" I was filled to the brim with questions but those could wait till later.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:50 am

Kristen nodded along with Halo. Jack's plan really did seem interesting, and with maybe a few thousand more workers, finishing one city before they died of old age seemed reasonably possible. But Halo's words kept echoing in Kristen's mind. "New kingdoms need laws." "New laws..." Kristen muttered somewhat in a trance. "That sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
Jack Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Jack looked at the pair of them and smiled glad to have support for his idea. "Now before I can start that project there is another one IO need to finish in order to make it possible for it will take time, resources, man power, and power itself to build the six cities in short time with my vision."

Jack picked up a knife and two small vials. " Prick your fingers I need a drop of both of yours blood."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:34 am

I look down at the knife. What was he trying to do make clones out of us? "If your trying to make clones of use that wouldn't work they wouldn't get the same powers. They would get powers but only ones you put in." I take one of the knives and make a small cut in my finger. I then take one of the vials and put one drop of crimson blood in it. I hand it back.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:32 am

"What's going on?" I walk into the room emerging from my room. (The concealers get a special room) "Oh! Newbie!" I extend my hand to the boy. "I'm Cain, your new cabin leader."
Back to top Go down
Jack Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:21 pm

Jack takes the vial and laughs. "No not clones at least not of you, I personally never built a clone but I have built something else, something that requires blood and a little pain on my part." jack turned his head as the new guy entered and stood shaking his hand. "Jack Daniels no relation to the drink. I'm a technopath and a Super genius so you know what your dealing with. I assume you know those two already."

Jack smiled staring at the person. "What's your power?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:12 pm

"Hey Cain. I see your in power here now." i smile and look back at Jack. What was he planing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) (Ideas come and go)
Page 1 of 1