Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Daniels

Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:54 pm

Jack walked up through the entrance his eyes flicking quickly over the landscape as he saw cabins, a lake, raining grounds, and students walking, flying, vanishing and more. He took a deep breath and walked through the entrance and into the open his hands in his pockets as two same sized robots walked up to stand by him there heads straight as there sensors looked for threats. Both were solid white with arm mounted pulse cannons and a Plasma pistol on there sides. Both the machines and weapons were designed and created by the young boy standing between his two protectors. Both machines were damaged in some way a tribute to the hardship of the journey.

The handsome hawk featured boy flicked his head swiftly calculating distances, locations, and numbers all in seconds as he memorized the layout burning it into his brain. He strolled forward his hands placed behind him holding the weapon he carried just in case he was threatened even though his Defenders were capable of handling up to 65% known super powered threats. The young man wore a white t-shirt sprayed with oil and grease. His pants were simple black jeans and mountain boots. Both hands were inside Hard leather gloves that worked to protect his hands when he chose to build without his powers.

His right hand wrapped around the handle of his Energy pistol a simple looking pistol with a wider barrel filled with a energy clip that fired seven shots of super heated concussive energy. Jack stopped at the edge where some people were standing he droids moving one in front the other behind as he waited for someone to help him or at least give him directions.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Location : Somehwere out there, beneath the bright blue sky...

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:43 am

Kristen was sitting up a tree in the shadows, enjoying the darkness, when she spotted a new person come through the entrance. She noticed that the boy had a large gun and two kid-sized robots standing next to him as well. Interesting, Kristen thought to herself as she fixed her denim jacket. Not many people bring in weapons, let alone two robots.

Looking around with her obsidian black eyes, Kristen thought one of the Camp Counselors would come immediately and help the kid out, but surprisingly, none came. Kristen took another look at the boy and decided that she might as well help him. Jumping down from the trees, Kristen let darkness completely conceal her. She walked over to the boy but kept near the shadows so no one could see her. When she was about a meter from the boy, Kristen let the concealing darkness fade, and she stood there. "Welcome, to Camp Justice," she said.
Back to top Go down
Jack Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Both droids turned before the woman appeared there sensors picking up the sound of a heartbeat and the pulse of the natural electromagnetic field. Jack watched as the droids focused weapons just as the woman appeared and without even a movement both droids exploded into parts flying backwards and reforming. "Defender models one and two i don't think she means me harm shut down until further notice." The droids made beeping noises at the command but stopped when Jack looked at them before both droids sat down compacting into small hand sized boxes.

Jack turned his sights back on the woman and smiled tilting his head his eyes roaming her body but not in a sexual way but more like a scientist staring at a very interesting piece of equipment he wanted to take apart. "I apologize for my guards they can be a bit forward, I am Jack Daniels and no I am not related to the guy who makes Alcohol. I was told to come here by a person who came to my house. I am in the right place correct?" His voice was fringed with both confidence and fear as if he lived between a person who seen to much and a person who has seen way too little. Jack deactivated his gun with a thought his eyes never leaving the woman as he opened his hand revealing scrap metal. "I wasn't sure if It was safe or not but I am now unarmed."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:52 pm

"This place can be as safe as you can get." I walk up. my blond hair long past my shoulders had been put into a braid and I was wearing a blue tank top and green shorts. My golden eagle was in a tree near by. "Summer Day at your service." I hold out my hand. I hoped my hands weren't still hot from messing with fire.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Kristen was somewhat relieved when Summer came. "Summer is right. And it would've been enough if you simply came here alive and in one piece," she told Jack. Kristen looked at Jack and noticed that he acted much older than he looked. "I'm Kristen, by the way." Before going any further, Kristen studied the piece of scrap metal on Jack's hand. "You made those robots?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jack Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Jack smiled at the pair and shook hands with them setting the scrap metal into his pockets. "Who The Defenders? Ya I made them took awhile to get just what i wanted. I'm a Technopath with a super genius brain a pretty good combination. The man who told me about this place explained to me what i was and he helped me build them. I can also talk to machines and a few other things I will keep to myself right now. I am glad to meet you both and happy I got here. We ran into some opposition some thugs with powers lucky for me my Defenders are programmed to handle up to 65% of all super powered threats. Even more lucky the Powers they used fell under that."

jack smiled at the pair seeming like a kid for the first time since he arrived. He looked down at the Camp glad to have made it finally.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:23 pm

"I sorta know all of that...I'm a Telepathic and I am Fire and heat manipulation person." I look down embarrassed. "I sorta cheat alot by searching people's minds of things. One word of advise don't think of anything embarrassing around me. You might never hear the end of it."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Kristen looked at Summer. "Good to know," she said. "I'm a darkness and fire manipulation kind of girl. But I prefer the darkness." She told Jack.
Back to top Go down
Jack Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Jack laughed walking past the pair as the two droids lifted and flew forward one shifting into a mechanical belt the other into a watch. "Well are you going to keep a starving young traveler waiting for food? I am hungry enough to eat a feast haven't eaten in six days. And don't worry about reading my mind I will fix that later for now if you find any good designs in there let me know." He chuckled walking down the hill whistling daisy cow. He suddenly stopped his eyes filming over as he spoke to himself then rounded on the pair of girls. " excuse me is there a workshop or a Machine shop here I can use? Maybe a high tech advancement lab?" He wore a serious expression on his faces as his fingers twitched eager to start a project that just came to mind.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:40 pm

"I thought you were hungry? Oh well guess food can wait. There isn't a place like what you explained except Cabin number 4. That would be my cabin. Well not my cabin my cabin but the cabin I sleep in and stuff like that." I smile as I just confused myself. "I'll show you that later. For now you must be starving lets get something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:43 pm

"I agree with Summer," Kristen said, and as if on cue her stomach rumbled. "See? I'm hungry too, Jack."
Back to top Go down
Jack Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:47 pm

He shook his head as his fingers twitched faster almost a blur. "Food can wait it will be there but this idea oh it's great and needs to be done. Please take me to this cabin i need to start right away this moment this millisecond if possible. I need parts, machinery, Wires, Chips, yes yes these will do nicely. Big really big guard no camp guard oh with.... " He started to mumble as he walked towards the cabin his eyes quickly searching for cabin four.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:51 pm

"Jack i wouldn't let you go into that cabin alone. Bad things happen in there to newbies. Trust me on that." I race to catch up with Jack. "You might want to slow down. Here can be safe but you never know when someones powers run out of control." I twiddle my fingers and a flame bounces between them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open)   Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Jack Daniels. (Open)
Page 1 of 1