Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

if you wanna join just ask.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby
libby

if you wanna join just ask. Empty
PostSubject: if you wanna join just ask.   if you wanna join just ask. EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:18 am

I stroll into the room wearing a purple dress that came down to my knees. Purple was my favorite color. I had no clue where I was, and I sort of wanted to find Austin; Where could he be though?
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: if you wanna join just ask.   if you wanna join just ask. EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:22 am

I walk in and already see a girl in here. "Hello, I thought this was normally empty." I laugh and walk up to the girl. "I'm Halo." I was wearing sofies (type of shorts) and a tank top both were red with bright blue designs on them. My brown hair was in a pony tail and my black wings were tight against my back but noticeable because i didn't have a jacket on.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: if you wanna join just ask.   if you wanna join just ask. EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:26 am

"I'm Megan Kilo. Is this place usually empty? I'm sort-of new." Wow! first day at camp, and someone talks to me. Better than school.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: if you wanna join just ask.   if you wanna join just ask. EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:29 am

"Yes its normally empty. How new are you?" I was now curious. I have been here for 2 years. I just found my friend Eli or more like he just found me.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: if you wanna join just ask.   if you wanna join just ask. EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:35 am

"Um this is my first day," I say wiping a strip of brown hair from my face. "Do-Do you know Austin Kilo? He's my step-brother." Just then an elderly man walked into the room. "Oh!" He exclaimed. "Students! Please take a seat."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: if you wanna join just ask.   if you wanna join just ask. EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:37 am

"Cant say I do." I race to a seat but as I was running one of my black wings druped out. I pull it back in tightly. I sit on the closest seat and wait for further instructions.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: if you wanna join just ask.   if you wanna join just ask. EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:48 am

I sit down beside Halo, just cause I knew her. I scan the room. It looked like we were the only ones here under the age of 30. "It's been a while since students were in here. Would you both mind displaying you powers?" The teacher seemed pretty exited that we were there.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: if you wanna join just ask.   if you wanna join just ask. EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:52 am

I get up and smile. "Do you mind if I go first?" I pull out my 12 foot wing span and then bring them back in. "Yes i can fly but not the best idea in here." I then turn into a lioness.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: if you wanna join just ask.   if you wanna join just ask. EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:59 am

~ Sorry I forgot to ask you if you mind me playing the teacher? You can role-play him if you want.~

I lean back in my chair when Halo turned into a lioness. That was a lot cooler than I could do. I was frightened by her performance. I did NOT want to fight her.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: if you wanna join just ask.   if you wanna join just ask. EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:01 am

Occ:i don't really care.

I then turn back into my human form. "I'm a animal shape-shifter. You name it I can become it. I can even do legendary animals like dragons." I smile and take my seat again.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: if you wanna join just ask.   if you wanna join just ask. EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:10 am

~ If you don't care I'll just continue to play him.~

"Very good! Very good! O.K. Megan your turn." ~He's telepathic.~

"Um, O.K." I stand up and walk through my desk. "I can also do energy blasts, Bit I don't wanna do it in here."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: if you wanna join just ask.   if you wanna join just ask. EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:12 am

"Does that mean we go outside?" I smile. My wings wanted to get loose. I wanted to get air. "I can help with dramatic effect." I do some sort of pose with on hand on my stomach and the other in the air.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: if you wanna join just ask.   if you wanna join just ask. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:49 am

I laugh. "O.K. we can go outside."

"Yay!" I run through the door. Followed by Halo and the teacher. In front of the door there was a boy. It was Austin! I run to greet Austin with a hug.

"Oh! Hey Meg! You're here!"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: if you wanna join just ask.   if you wanna join just ask. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:53 pm

I walk out of the door. Once outside I fling out my wings. "Freedom at last." I take off and hover above them in the air. "Sorry staying cooped up isn't my thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you wanna join just ask.   if you wanna join just ask. Empty

Back to top Go down

if you wanna join just ask.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Justice :: Camp Justice :: Training Sessions-
Jump to: