Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James in the infirmary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James
Admin

James in the infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:58 pm

"I'm not sure," I replied. "Most likely"

James should be waking up soon. James's going to be okay, he's come to far and lost too much to quit now.
Back to top Go down
https://campjustice.rpg-board.net
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:25 pm

I remembered something. "The book!" I start searching my pockets. "I must've left the book. Don't worry I'll be right back with it." I leave the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:39 pm

The world around me faded white. I think I'm able to wake up now. This has to have something to do with what Erigrath was talking about. That prophecy or whatever. My eye lids started to twitch a little bit before I could open them.

"James, thank god you're okay."

"Uncle? When did you get here?" I asked.

I wasn't sure how long I was unconscious. Although I'm probably guessing it was over an hour if they called him over here.
Back to top Go down
https://campjustice.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

James in the infirmary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Justice :: Camp Justice :: Camp Office :: Camp Infirmary-
Jump to: