Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kay's Charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl
Admin

Kay's Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Kay's Charrie   Kay's Charrie EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Name: Claire Joyce Marie
Age/Birthday: 13 and September 3

Family: I only have my dad who I don't even want to say his name.

Years in Camp: 3

SuperPower: Wind Manipulation

Secondary Power: Empathy

If necessary describe your powers: I don't think it's really necessary but if it is I can both control wind with my hands or without and both are sort of out of control. With my empathy I can feel others feelings and sometimes they overwhelm me because I can't control them.

Brief History: Well I had a rough childhood. My dad abused my mom on a daily basis. Then she ran away leaving me with him when I was 7. It was fine in till I turned 10 (when like most kids like me) started getting my powers. My dad is a bug anti-mutant person. When I turned out to be one he got really mad, beat me senseless, and kicked me out. I made my way here.

Physical Appearance: (I look like Torren from the teen avengers) My hair is long, (to my middle back) is strait but curls at the end, and and streaks of brown going through it. I am about 4 feet 6 inches. My skin is a light tan. My eyes are gray. I'm thinking about cutting my hair short so it would be easier to take care of and be kinda spiky.

Personality: I am very depressed and troubled. I act mad and angry all the time. I act angry and meanish because I wasn't taught as a kid to get to be thought of as strong to be...well you get it. On the outside I have that hard shell but on the inside is mushy. When you get on my good side I am really nice and kind and what not.

Talents: I'm a pretty good leader, I can play the flute, (more to be added.)

Pets: None

Year-Round or Summer: Year round. I am NEVER going back.

~By mutant I mean people with powers. When I made this I was thinking of the other comic.~
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

Kay's Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay's Charrie   Kay's Charrie EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:07 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
https://campjustice.rpg-board.net
KaySpyGirl
Admin

Kay's Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay's Charrie   Kay's Charrie EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:45 pm

name: Robin Mill
Age/Birthday: 16, July 4

Family: Was Jake and Casey Mill but they died. Now only my evil uncle.

Years in Camp: none I'm new.

SuperPower: I can transform into any animal

Secondary Power: I don't know it yet.

If necessary describe your powers: It says itself

Brief History: My parents died when I was three and was sent to live with my evil uncle. When he found out I had powers her got upset and (hes rich by the way) bought a lab to come up with something to 'fix' me with. I ran away and found a group of other orphan superpower kids. We've been running from my uncle sense. He's crazy.

Physical Appearance: I have brownish-redish hair that falls to about my shoulders and is wavy. I have bangs that almost cover my eyes. My skin is tanned and I have freckles below my eyes and on my nose. I am about 4 foot 11, thin, and I don't weigh much.

Personality: I act like a kid most of the time and I can be funny (to me at least). I like playing jokes on people. I can act like an animal in times but not an animal. I get really sad when I think about my parents and then mad about my uncle but I usually act like a kid. I will think of more as I rp.

Talents: I don't know ummmm being me?

Pets: none

Year-Round or Summer: Year round for now

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kay's Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay's Charrie   Kay's Charrie Empty

Back to top Go down

Kay's Charrie
Page 1 of 1